Rolling Prairie's Online Features
- B to A just released 12-29.
- Don't have time for the tour? Check out all of the course distances here.
- Become a member of the Alliance Discgolf Club.
- All of the course records. Top scores, aces, and amazing feats!
- Looking for disc supplies? All of the Western Nebraska's suppliers listed here.
- Quote of the Moment.
- Our most popular feature. Cerv grabs his second in a row.
- Thanks to all of these sponsors that make Rolling Prairie possible!
- Please take time to vote in the current Rolling Prairie poll.
- Preview the up-coming on-line discgolf magazine.
- Great discgolf links to get you sweet.
- Order Rolling Prairie Club Merchandise.
- All the latest news from the the Prairie.
- NEW exclusive video footage of Caleb Hielscher discgolfing. Watch a pro!
- More Features
Rolling Prairie's cyber home has been visited by sweet discgolfers. This webpage was created 10-16-98 & last modified 1-19-99. Rolling Prairie's Official Webpage is maintained by the "Duke of Discgolf." Copyright 1998, Luke Enterprises. Sweet, huh?
Alliance, Nebraska is now the proud home to Nebraska's newest discgolf course. The course just went up in August '98. This is a great nine hole course for both beginners and pros. The course overlooks beautiful Laing Lake and offers duel tees and multiple pin placements. Highlights include a nice dog-leg around the lake and a 686 foot monster hole!
The course is great for both novice and expert discgolfers because of it's differences in tees and pin placements. From the short tees to the "A" pin placements, this course is fairly easy. But try throwing from the long tees to the "B" pin placements and you'll find out that this is a monster course that averages 408 feet per hole. It is often windy, so learn to use the wind to your advantage.
This is not your typical nine hole course. It can be a nice short, recreational course or it be a long, tough course that would even challenge pros. "Rolling Prairie" is a great course that offers everything from wind, water hazards, and a few trees and hills that make this course special.
The course also offers great PDGA signs at both the rec. and pro tees. As of now, the tee boxes are grass.
Rolling Prairie Discgolf
Alliance, NE 69301
United States of America